Sunday, August 17, 2008

SO NOT HOT right now - When Celebrity Fashion went so wrong

So, yes I admit to reading many more tabloids then I should and that I do secretly enjoy them while bashing them in front of others. I ADMIT IT. I love seeing what the celebs are wearing -even PARIS AND LINDSEY. I cannot wait to see if any of them gained any weight or if they got plasic surgery or anything. Its just so exciting in my little world. But can I just say that if I were a celebrity I would totally be wearing way better and more flattering items of clothing.
I mean these chicas are STARVINGG themselves and getting rail thin all to what- look like an extra in a goth peter pan play or to be non-distinguisable from a homeless guy. I mean seriously these celebrities are basically wearing glorified spandex everywhere they go and call them 'leggings' and a 'fashion trend'. EW. I think they look like they are about to take off and fly away to Neverland. Only the thing that should be going to Never-EVER-wear-that-again-LAND are those pitiful tight things they wear to cover their annorexic legs. I mean seriously. If i barely ate and looked that skinny I would flaunt it all over town, not hide behind those 'boho chic' rags or those makeshift peterpan pants. THEY KNOW everyone is watching them, yet they choose to wear these hideous things and hide their tiny bodies behind those oversized and stuffed with annoying dog bags. Yet everytime they wear something that is unflattering or slightly makes them look like they have gained 5 lbs. makes me just that much happier with my life. Yeah its shallow and yeah I have no life but you have to admit, it does bring them down from their pedistal. Especially those HILLS girls. Most mindless girls I have ever seen/tried not to hear in my life. Most of the show is the girls just sitting there or standing talking about some relationship that probably wont work becuase both parties are just MINDBLOWINGLY DULL and boring and dumb and SOO DULL. Yet this is what everyone is watching. And also the sad part is that I actually watch it too. Why? I have no idea. Maybe because their mindblowingly dull conversations and obviously not so 'reality' based lives are slightly more intriguing then anything im doing at the time. Yeah thats probably it. But lets get back to the fashion.-

what is UP with those huge sunglasses that make them look like human bugs. Who decided that wearing huge circular glasses that cover most of your face make you look good? Where are their stylists!? Yes I understand that sunglasses protect their eyes from the sunrays but usually when they wear them they are indoors or its dark outside! And when they ARE outside do they really need to protect their upper checks and half of their foreheads? Whatever happened to those sunglasses that just covered your eyes and were used for the sole purpose of protecting your eyes from the sun. Now we have to look like 5-foot tall walking insects in the name of some kind of fashion statement? I dont think so ill just stick to my regular sunglasses.

Also whats up with the scarves? They all live in L.A. its usually 70-90 degrees there. They are wearing tanktops with sunglasses and then some huge ugly scarf that really does not serve any purpose. Why not throw on a huge jacket and some Ugg boots while they are at it. I would not put it past them. So i dont get it-the summer heat does not effect ur arms but ur just like hey my neck is cold in this heat, im going to throw on a scarf? I just do not understand. Or i do and I just cant explain it in words

No comments: